Thursday, June 22, 2006

Sprinkler System...


Well, I had to do it - I am just so proud of the end result that I had to show it off!
I have the sprinkler system installed in the front yard, and can't decide if I am going to go ahead and do the back yard now too, or wait until we get a deck put on the back of the house...? Yes, we want to add a deck to the back of the house, but that may still be in another years budget - we will just have to see. It is so nice to just run out and turn it on instead of dragging the hose around and adjusting the pattern each time you move it. I installed three sprinkler heads in the front, two along the north property line and one near the mailbox and they cover every square inch of the front yard. With me doing the labor, the system was much cheaper than I ever imagined and I should actually save money by watering more efficiently.

No comments: