Wednesday, March 23, 2011

New Ride

Although it was way overdue, I was able to find me a car this week.  I have been shopping for a new car since back in November before we wrecked Fonda's Jeep Grand Cherokee on our trip to Bloomington, Illinois.  Needless to say, that put a slight delay in the ability to purchase something and replacing Fonda's vehicle became more inportant.  I have been very particular this time as I wanted something that I could drive for a few years and didn't want to just buy something to fill the need - I got something that I really wanted.  I searched the internet and drove around to all of the local car lots any chance I got, I even drove around to some not so local lots on a few of my days off and found nothing that really hit me.  I finally ran across a dealers website and found one that I really liked and made arrangements to go test drive it and check it out one night after work.  Wow, I fell in love with it right away and felt comfortable with the dealer and salesman (which is not so easy anymore).  The winner is a 2005 Nissan Maxima SE.  It is in pristine condition inside and out with all the bells and whistles.  I have never owned a vehicle like it before and I can't seem to take my eyes off of it or wipe the smile off my face when driving it. 

No comments: